Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hiatus for the Holidays

If my loyal readers haven't noticed already, it's been awhile since I last posted and I fear it may be awhile before I will again. It's not that I don't have a plethora of sports-related things to write about (the Red Sox World Series Championship being one of them, of course), but another writing project has usurped my attention for the time-being.

Please be sure to check back in after the holidays for some fresh new columns on HerSportsPov!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

JohnstonCoArts said...

What's your new writing project?

I set up my MySpace page finally, and while I don't think anyone reads MySpace blogs, I decided to write in mine anyway. I couldn't think of any thing to write about other than UNC/sports. I reckon its just in our blood!